Energy And Power Department Jobs in 2018
Energy & Power Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications for the appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), PEDO.
PEDO is mandated to plan, develop, manage, operate & maintain power generation from all sources and transmission / distribution system. The candidate must have extensive top-level experience in the Energy & Power Sector.
- Age on closing date be less than 61 years.
- For public sector candidate he/she should be in BS-20 and holding Master’s Degree in the above referred Engineering other disciplines.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Resident of KPK will be preferred
- Interested candidates may apply through post to the given address on the application form, as per Annexure “A” of public sector companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 along with detailed CV, academic credentials and experience certificates within 30 calendar days of the publishing of this advertisement.
- The applicant shall also submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 500, as per Annexure “B” to the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) guidelines, 2015.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The selected candidate will be offered 04, years, extendable contract employment. The government can by notification may remove the Chief Executive Officer at any time by stating reasons thereof.
Addition Secretary, Energy & Power Department
Abdul Wali Khan Multiplex Block-A, Civil Secretariat, Peshwar, Pakistan
Phone # +92-91-9223632, Website: www.kpkep.gov.pk