Lady Willingdon Hospital Medical Staff Required
Willingdon Hospital, Lahore invites applications from the can-possessing the required qualification to fill up the following on one-year adhoc basis. The detail of posts is as under:
1.Senior Registrar (Peads Medicine) (BS-18)
Age Limit: 26-45
No. of Post: 01
Required Qualification: MBBS with FCPS/MD in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification which is acceptable to PMDC. Three years practical/teaching experience before or after in relevant discipline from any recognized institute.
2. Senior Registrar (Anesthesia) (BS-18)
Age Limit: 26-45
No. of Post: 02
Required Qualification: MBBS with FCPS/MDS in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification which is acceptable to PMDC. Three years practical / teaching experience before or after in relevant discipline from any recognized institute.
3. Anesthetist (BS-18)
Age Limit: 26-45
No. of Post: 06
Required Qualification: MBBS with FCPS in relevant subject or other equivalent qualification / MBBS with postgraduate qualification e.g DA or MCPS in relevant subject with two years practical experience in the relevant field before or after postgraduation.
4. Medical Officer (BS-17)
Age Limit: 26-35
No. of Post: 05
Required Qualification: MBBS, PMDC registration, one year house job. However, additional qualification holder will be preferred,
5. Woman Medical Officer (BS-17)
Age Limit: 36-35
No. of Post: 04
Required Qualification: MBBS, PMDC registration, one year house job. However, additional qualification holder will be preferred.
- Monthly salary will be as per the basic scale of post. Other terms after posting shall be as per the prescribed rules and regulations of government.
- The period of adhoc employment shall be one year and this post is non transferable.
- In case of absence / poor performance, immediate termination from service without any notice could be carried out.
- The resident candidates of district Lahore will be preferred.
- In case of non-availability, the candidates of other districts will be recruited on merit basis.
- The candidates having higher qualification will be preferred.
- Candidates must deliver their hand-written application on a plain paper supported with certificate of detailed marks obtained and experience certificate, domicile, national identity card, disability certificate and other documents along with two passport size photographs attested by any gazetted officer to the Admin Office of hospital, the undersigned or by post till 04-02-2019.
- Interview will be held on 11-02-2019 (Monday)
- No TA/DA will be given for interview.
- Original documents must be required at the time of interview.
- All recruitment shall be made as per the government specified recruitment policy and directions.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per the prescribed government rules.
- Two percent quota is reserved for disabled persons while five percent for minorities. Disabled persons must have certificate from the competent medical board.
- Incomplete as well as late received applications will not be considered.
- Undersigned reserves the proper to extend or decrease the No. of posts.
- Govt. employees dispatch their applications through their respective department.
Medical Superintendent Lady Willingdon Hospital, Lahore (LHR-G) IPL-667