National Textile University Faisalabad Jobs 2018
National Textile University Faisalabad Jobs 2018 is an equal opportunity employer and offers an excellent working environment. The University is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
Follow the instructions:
- Quota as per Federal Government Guidelines shall be followed. Candidate applying against quota must be mention in their applications with all supporting documents. The Candidates belonging to KPK/FATA & Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
- Faculty already working in BPS may be considered for regular appointment also.
- Apply online by following the website link and instruction: http://jobs.ntu.edu.pk (Candidates applying against posts at Sr # 18,19 & 20, may also apply by downloading the Job Application form from NTU website: www.ntu.edu.pk). Other all need to apply online only.
- Send print of application in hard with all required documents. The Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application completed in all respects with necessary documents and clearly mentioning the post. Incomplete or application received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants for the positions of Associate Professor shall submit three sets of applications along with detailed CVs. Applicants already working in Government / Semi Government, Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should be apply through proper channel by due date, otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
- Duly filled applications along with copies of degrees, certificates, detailed marks sheets, experience certificates, CV, 03 recent passport size photographs and copy of CNIC should reach in the office of the Registrar on or before August 03, 2018.
- The age limit mentioned in advertisement includes the upper age limit as per general age relaxation rule. Other age relaxation rules will be applied as per University Policy. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post without assigning any reason. Number of positions/posts can be increase / decreased according to the need of university.
- Those who/if have previously applied for any position should apply afresh.
- Selected candidates may be transferred to any campus of NTU as per University Policy.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
For Furthur More Information:
Registrar, National Textile University
Sheikhupura Road Faisalabad. 37610
041-9230087, 041-9230081-85 (Ext. 135)