Recover Officer/Supervisor – Telenor Micro Finance Bank
· Supervises and coordinates activities of recovery officer engaged in collecting overdue payments
· Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts.
· Organizes collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to recovery officers for collection.
· May assist subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases
· Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
· Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to make adjustments when necessary.
· Negotiates payment arrangements and follows up to make sure the payments are made.
· Carry out Investigations and collect delinquent accounts and communicate the related issues to senior management.
· Authorizes or refers accounts to manager for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
· Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
· Prepare reports & share reports to Supervisor on recoveries status.
· Ensure compliance of SBP prudential regulations.
Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor
High Volume Collection, Negotiation Skills, English Fluent