Senior Technical Writer & QA Analyst
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day)
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title:Minimum Bachelors from an HEC recognized / foreign university.
Career Level:Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience:3 Years(Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical writing / software documentation.)
Apply By:Aug 5, 2018
Posted On:Jul 27, 2018
Senior Technical Writer & QA Analyst is responsible for technical documentation, quality assurance and release management. Key Responsibilities
- Maintain updated version of technical documents and SOP as per change in system design / application.
- Document SOP as per SBP standards and regulatory framework.
- Responsible for communicating with test engineers and development team regarding test needs and performance.
- Analyze system specifications and translate test requirements to task specifications for software quality assurance team.
- Define and establish standards & procedures for SDLC and SQALC processes and practices.
- Responsible for version control for all application related documents.
- Progress review, change requests and software quality related reporting to higher management.
- To ensure compliance to regulatory framework and guidelines.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Any other assignment assigned by higher management as and when desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have a good understanding of SDLC Processes and Quality Assurance standards.
- Quick learner who strives to increase knowledge in computer technologies and enjoys learning technical documentation tools and new software products.
- Review current software to identify defects and opportunities to improve performance and stability.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Sound knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies & environments.